Contact: Joel Comiskey
Phone: 1-888-344-2355 (business) or 909-260-7499 (cell)
Author: Joel Comiskey, Ph.D.
Book: The Relational Disciple
- Why did you write the book The Relational Disciple?
- On a personal level, how has this book changed your own life?
- Give us some examples and statistics of the current loneliness and isolationism that exists in North America?
- How does the Trinity relate to community and relational discipleship?
- You have an entire chapter on the one-anothers of Scripture. Share how those principles relate to us today.
- North America is more individualistic oriented than other cultures. Perhaps we don't need to think relationally as some other cultures. What are your thoughts on this?
- One of your chapters is on conflict resolution. Share how this relates to relational discipleship.
- You set forth some clear priorities for relating to others (e.g., wife, family, close friends, etc.). Could you share how you arrived at those conclusions and they are important?
- How do small groups in the church relate to relational discipleship?
- Your last chapter is about reaching out to others through caring relationships. Why did you conclude with this chapter?